August 21, 2019
Let’s get physical
Fitness and fun can be one and the same.
These newlyweds commune at work, in leisure and in love.
Newlyweds Artu and Meg Nepomuceno were married at sunset, their wedding overwhelmed by the blue sea on one side and an ocean of white parasols hovering their loved ones on the other.
The creative couple—who are each other’s best and most constant collaborators as photographer and stylist—sure know how to lean into their many passions, whether it’s through the lovely images they produce, the loyalty of their solid group of friends, their volunteer work, or as seen below, a shared collection of things they love.
1. “Our best man at the wedding, Takeshi came home from design studies in Australia and gifted us with the Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm.
It smells so good and feels so good on your skin that it’s easily become a mainstay on the bathroom shelf.”
Visit Aesop at the ground floor of Greenbelt 5.
2. We’re currently listening to Acoustica by Wolfgang. While we’re not entirely sure if it’s the cold weather or the amount of whiskey at home, but Basti Artadi’s voice has filled the house lately and it’s been this particular album on repeat.
Visit Music One at the second floor of Greenbelt 3.
3. “We adopted Chester, our little weirdo at CARA Welfare Philippines. We’re obsessed with trying to keep him to stay still, since his brothers Coco and Leon are both so well-behaved.
One thing he’s obsessed with though is Puppaccinos from Starbucks; so much so that after he tried it, whenever any of us would be holding a cup of Starbucks, he’d automatically think it’s his.”
Visit Starbucks with your furry friends at the nearest Ayala Malls near you.
4. “We’re such suckers for a good bargain and True Value always has the best things on sale.
Sometimes it’s also a good test of self-control as we wander the aisles not really needing anything but wanting to grab so many things.”
Visit the newest True Value branch at Ayala Malls Manila Bay.
5. “We shot a chef one afternoon and she treated us to her own version of adobo: chicken adobo with truffle oil and condensed milk drizzled on top.
We found a near-perfect consolation: the chicken adobado at Abé in [Alabang] Town [Center]. They let you take out the saba that comes with the dish and gladly give you a small cup of condensed milk for you to add.”
Visit Abé at The Street in Alabang Town Center.